عنوان: (IELTS test – July 2015 (General Training
خلاصه خبر: The recent writing and speaking test
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You saw a job ad in the newspaper. Write a letter to the company manager and say
- Express your interest in this job.
- Explain why you are a good candidate for it.
- Explain what you are doing now.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people prefer to live alone. What are the advantages and disadvantages of it? Give your own opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a job?
- What is the most interesting aspect of your job?
- Do you spend some time by yourself?
- What did you do last time you were alone?
- What is more important to you, the job itself or the people you work with?
- Why is it so?
- Do you often use text messages? Why?
- What is better, to send a message or to call a person?
- Would you like to receive good news via SMS or a phone call? Why?
Describe a situation where you met somebody from your past by accident. Please say
- Where and when was it?
- Who was it?
- Explain why it was so surprising for you.
- What did you do together?
- Is it good to have friends from other nations with different cultures?
- Do you like to travel to other countries to see other cultures? Why?